As the temperature rises in summer, excessive sweating causes dehydration in the body. As such, it is necessary Fresh drinks To restore the body’s electrolytes and keep the body cool and Hydrated.
Buy now | Our excellent membership plan now has special value
Here we have a bunch Summer special Drinks to keep the summer blues at bay that you should not miss, shared by Manpreet Kaur Pal, Executive Nutritionist, CloudNine Group of Hospitals, Faridabad. “These summer coolers are not immediately available Energy For the body but also helps to reduce body heat, which in turn acts as a refreshing drink. Also, many of the spices found in these beverages, such as black salt, cumin, black pepper or mint, have their own benefits in preventing sunstroke. Digestion And improving Immunity“She is OK.
1. Berry-ginger juice
Best of Express Premium
* 6 ripe berries, seeds and finely chopped
* 1 inch ginger, chopped
* Half a teaspoon of black salt
* Sunaf powder / jaggery according to taste
* First mix all the ingredients in a blender
* Then, add 2 cups of water until the mixture is smooth. You can add extra cup of water to change the consistency of the juice according to your preference
* Serve this drink in cold weather Summer To get a refreshing feeling
* Plum is a good source of vitamin A and can help improve vision.
* Plum acts as a laxative and helps maintain it Healthy digestive system
* Fennel / jaggery is a natural sugar dessert, so it does not add extra calories to your diet.
2. Masala Minty Kiwi Syrup
* 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
* 3 pieces of mint leaves
* 3 tsp sugar
* Roasted cumin powder
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
* Some ice cubes
* In a mixer grinder, add all the ingredients like kiwi, sugar, mint leaves, cumin powder and black pepper powder.
* Add 1.5 cups of water to adjust the consistency of the drink
* Now strain the drink using a strainer and let it cool
* Kiwi is a rich source of vitamin C.
* Kiwi also helps to beautify the skin
* Peppermint and cumin have detoxifying and cleansing properties
3. Wooden apple punch
* 2 medium sized wood Apple fruit (Bell)
* 2 to 2.5 cups of water
* 8 tsp jaggery powder
* 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
* A pinch of black salt
* Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice
* Put this pulp in a bowl and add 1 cup of water. Let this mixture soak for about 15-20 minutes
* Now with the help of masar, grind the pulp well and squeeze the ground mixture.
* Add about 1 cup of water while stirring the mixture
* Once the mixture is stretched, add all the molasses powder and water as required.
* Add a pinch of black salt and cardamom powder before serving.
* Bell (wooden apple) is considered a good treatment for many diseases like ulcers, piles. Respiratory problems And can also get rid of constipation
* Wood apples (bael) are rich in calcium, phosphorus and dietary fiber. So it can help to get rid of constipation which is very common during pregnancy
* Bell fights bacteria naturally and Viral infections And can reduce inflammation in the body
4. Soda Jamun Masala
* 200 grams of berries
* Lemon juice – 1/4 cup
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 teaspoons chaat masala
* 1 tsp cumin powder
* Soda – to make the drink Fiji
* Wash and rinse the berries thoroughly. Dry them with a kitchen towel
* Now move the berries in a bowl, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt in it and keep the berries aside for 30 minutes.
* You will notice the berries are soft, mash them using your fingers
* Discard the seeds and collect the pulp in a separate bowl
* Puree the berry pulp using a blender and add 1/4 cup water to set consistency.
* Combination Lemon In a glass, mix the juice, cumin powder and chaat masala and mix well
* Now, you can mix 2 teaspoons of berry pulp and equal amount of lemon juice in a glass.
* For best results, add soda before serving
* Berries help to improve Hemoglobin Calculation
* This fruit helps to improve the health of your eyes and skin
* Jamun has low glycemic index, making it a suitable choice for women Gestational diabetes
* Potassium-rich berries are extremely beneficial for the heart
5. Melon berry drink
* 6-7 strawberries
* 3 cups watermelon (cutter and cider)
* 3 tsp lemon juice
* 3 teaspoons powdered sugar
* Some ice cubes
* Mix strawberries, WatermelonBlend lemon juice and powdered sugar and half a cup of water in a blender until smooth.
* Put some ice cubes in a glass and then pour the juice
* Serve immediately and enjoy the refreshing cool effect
* This is a very good drink Pregnant mothers, Watermelon can help fight and prevent morning sickness Dehydration And reduce jealousy
* Watermelon is high in pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) and helps reduce body fatigue, stress and anxiety.
6. Cucumber coolant
* Cucumber – half a cup
* Basil seeds – 2 tsp
* Ginger juice – 1 tsp
* Black salt – 1/4 tsp
* Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
* Cardamom powder – 1 tsp (for sweetening)
* Peppermint leaves – some
* Mix half a cup easily CucumberAdd mint leaves and water according to consistency
* Serving glass with basil seeds, black salt, cumin powder, Ginger juice And cardamom powder to give the drink a natural sweet taste
* Pour the prepared cucumber juice in it and enjoy the cooling
* Cucumber helps to rejuvenate dull and dry skin
* Cucumbers contain about 96% water and are ideal for detoxification and prevention of dehydration
* Basil seeds are believed to reduce body heat and reduce stomach acid and have a relaxing effect on the stomach.
7. Sweet Carrie Emerald
* 2 raw mangoes (medium size)
* 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
* 3/4 teaspoon asafoetida
* Black pepper – a pinch
* 2 cups water
* 1 cup jaggery
* First, peel and cut Raw mango And then transfer the cut pieces to the pan
* Add 1 cup water and cook for 15 minutes till mango pieces are soft.
* Now, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool. After a while, put the soft mango pieces in the blender
* Add 1 cup jaggery powder and 2 cups water and mix in smooth puree
* Drain this mixture into another bowl, add asafoetida, roasted cumin powder and black pepper.
* When serving, fill 2/3 of the glass with the emerald mixture and the rest with cold water.
* You can adjust the molasses powder according to your taste
* Carry Emerald / Mango Emerald helps to keep the body hydrated in summer and also helps to maintain the body’s electrolyte balance.
* Raw mangoes are rich in pectin which helps in regulating the digestive process of the body
8. Saffron Dry Fruit Lassi
* 1 cup yogurt
* 2 tsp almonds
* 2 tsp raisins
* 2-3 figs, thinly sliced
* 1/4 teaspoon saffron strand
* In a blender, add yogurt and all dried fruits
* Mix well to make sure everything is in order.
* Finally, pour the mixed lassi into a serving glass and top it with a saffron strand.
* Enjoy this healthy, sugar free Lassi To beat the heat
* Lassi is a good source of probiotics. Its intake helps to promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the body Stomach
* Lassi is rich in calcium. It is an excellent drink for strengthening the bones of pregnant women and meeting the requirement of calcium
* It is a natural and healthy remedy Flatulence
9. Mitha Sattu
* 1 glass of cold water
* 2 tsp sattu powder
* 1 teaspoon jaggery
* 1/4 teaspoon black salt
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
* Add cold water to a glass
* Add 2 teaspoons of sattu to the glass and then add 1 teaspoon of molasses to it
* Add a pinch of black salt and if you like tangy taste, you can add Lemon juice To it Stir and mix well before serving
* Sattu is one of the most popular drinks during summer. This is a good resource Protein And other electrolytes keep the body hydrated and provide enough energy to withstand the heat of the season
* Sattu has a low glycemic index and therefore may benefit women with diabetes and gestational diabetes.
* It is also a natural Blood pressure regulator
10. Pineapple wheatgrass nectar
* 40 grams wheat grass (fresh and young grass)
* 3-4 slices of pineapple
* Ginger – a small piece
* Wash fruits and wheat grass thoroughly in running water.
* Add all ingredients to blender and add water to adjust consistency.
* Now, pass the mixture through the strainer.
* Serve immediately.
* Wheatgrass juice helps to reduce high blood pressure Cholesterol Levels.
* Drinking this juice on an empty stomach helps in weight loss.
* Excellent cleaning properties Wheat grass Help to detoxify your body.
3 For more lifestyle news, follow us Instagram | Twitter | Don’t miss out on Facebook and the latest updates!