Earlier this month, The Gateway Pundit published an article on a list of U.S. – based food companies that destroyed, damaged or affected by “accidental fire”, disease or general causes from 2021 to 2022 under the leadership of the Baiden administration. These data were first published at Think of Americana.
Below is a list:
- 11.01.21 Fire destroys 75,000-square-foot processing plant in Fayetteville
- 4/30/21 A fire broke out at the Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Monmouth, IL.
- 7/25/21 Three alarms fire at the Kellogg plant in Memphis, 170 emergency workers responded to the call.
- 7/30/21 Firefighters on Friday fought a major fire at the Tyson River Valley Ingredients plant in Hansville, Alabama.
- 23.08.21 Fire brigades were called to the Patak meat factory in Ewing Road, Austell.
- 9/13/21 A fire at the JBS beef factory in Grandland, Neb., Led to the suspension of slaughter and production lines on Sunday night.
- 10/13/21 Five-alarm fire broke out at Darigold butter factory in Caldwell, ID
- 15/11/21 A woman is in custody after a fire in a Garrard County food pantry
- 11/29/21 The fire broke out around 5:30 p.m. at the Maid-Rite Steak Company.
- 12/13/21 The West Side Food Processing Plant in San Antonio left the smoke damaged by the fire
- 22.01.07. damage to a poultry processing plant on Mount Hamilton after a fire at night
- 13.1.22. Firefighters worked 12 hours to put out the fire at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompt, Los Angeles.
- 31.01.22, Cherry Street in Winston-Salem, a fertilizer plant with 600 tonnes of ammonium nitrate caught fire
- 3.02.22. A huge fire broke out in the Meats River in Wisconsin
- 3.02.22. At least 130 cows were killed in a fire on the Persian farm in Stue
- 2/15/22 The meat company Bonanza is burning out in El Paso, Texas
- 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston
- 2/16/22 A fire broke out at the largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in the United States in Cleipul, Indiana.
- 2/18/22 An early morning fire broke out in the milk salon of Bess View Farm
- 2/22/19 Three people were injured and one was hospitalized after an ammonia spill at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont.
- 22.02.22. Shearer’s Foods factory in Hermiston caught fire after the propane boiler exploded
- 2/28/22 A stack of smoky sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- 2/28/22 A man was injured in a fire that broke out in Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery.
- 4/3/22 294,800 chickens destroyed on a farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 04.03.22. 644,000 chickens destroyed on an egg farm in Cecilia, Maryland
- 03/08/22 243,900 chickens were destroyed at an egg farm in Newcastle, Delaware
- 10.3.22. 663,400 chickens destroyed at an egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 10.3.22. 915,900 chickens destroyed at an egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 The fire at Meadow Drive 244 was discovered shortly after 5pm by farm owner Wayne Hoover.
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens were destroyed at an egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/22/16 A fire at the Walmart warehouse distribution center in Plainfield, Indiana, has caused a large stream of smoke to be seen all over Indianapolis.
- 3/16/22 The Nestle food factory was badly affected by the fire, and a new factory was destroyed in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at an egg farm in Buenavista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens were destroyed at a farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at an egg farm in Cecilia, Maryland
- 22.03.22. 172,000 turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 22.03.22. 570,000 chickens were destroyed on a farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 24.03.22 Firefighters from many cities are fighting a major fire at the McCrum Potato Processing Plant in Belfast, Maine.
- 24.03.22. 418,500 chickens destroyed on a farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed on an egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/26/22 311,000 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 3/27/22 126,300 turkeys were destroyed in South Dakota
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 hens were destroyed on an egg farm in Gutria, Iowa
- March 29, 22 A large-scale fire in the food desert near Marikopa burned 40,000 pounds of food for human consumption.
- 31.03.22. The structural fire caused significant damage to much of the most important fresh onion packaging plant in southern Texas.
- 31.03.22. 76,400 turkeys were killed in Osceola, Iowa
- 31.03.22. 5,011,700 hens were destroyed on an egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 22.04.06. 281,600 chickens destroyed at Wayne Farm, North Carolina
- 9.4.22. 76,400 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 9.4.22. 208,900 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 12/12/22 89,700 chickens were destroyed on a farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 12/12/22 1,746,900 chickens were destroyed at an egg farm in Dickson, Nebraska
- 12/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed on a Minnesota farm
- 4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway beef and pork market in Conway, New Hampshire
- 4/13/22 The plane crashes at the Gem State Processing Idaho Potato and Food Processing Plant
- 4/13/22 77,000 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/14/22 The Taylor Farms food processing plant in California burns Salinas.
- 4/14/22 99,600 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens were destroyed at an egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/22/19 The fire in Dufur, Oregon, destroyed Azure Standard, the nation’s main independent distributor of organic and healthy food.
- 4/22/19 339,000 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/22/19 58,000 chickens destroyed on a farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 hens were destroyed on a Minnesota egg farm
- 4/21/22 A small plane crashed in the General Mills factory area of Covington, Georgia
- 22.04.22. 197,000 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/23/22 200,000 turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 25.04.22. 1,501,200 hens were destroyed on an egg farm in Keiche, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens were destroyed on a farm in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens were destroyed at a farm in Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 5.3 million chickens killed, more than 200 workers laid off at Iowa egg factory
- 4/28/22 The Allen Harim Foods processing plant in Delaware killed nearly 2 million chickens
- 4/2822 110,700 turkeys destroy Baron Wisconsin
- 4/29/22 5 million honeybee deaths after a flight of pollinating insects from California to Alaska was diverted to Georgia
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens were destroyed on a farm in Weld Colorado
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens were destroyed on the Sequoia Oklahoma farm
- 3.05.22. 58,000 turkeys destroyed Baron Wisconsin
- 3.05.22. 118,900 turkeys were destroyed by Beadle S Dakota
- 03.05.22. 114,000 ducks were destroyed on the duck farm in Berks, Pennsylvania
- 3.05.22. 118,900 turkeys destroyed Lyon in Minnesota
- 07.05.22. 20,100 turkeys destroyed Baron Wisconsin
- 10.05.22. 72,300 chickens destroyed on a farm in Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 10.05.22. 61,000 ducks have been destroyed on the duck farm in Berks, Pennsylvania
- 10.05.22. 35,100 turkeys were destroyed in Muskegon, Michigan
- 13.05.22. 10,500 turkeys destroyed Baron Wisconsin
- 14.05.22. 83,400 ducks were destroyed on the duck farm in Berks, Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 At Duck Farm in Pennsylvania, 79.00 chickens were destroyed
- 5/18/22 At Duck Farm in Pennsylvania, 7,200 ducks were destroyed
- 19.05.22. a limestone train ran off the tracks in Jensen Beach FL
- 21.05.22. 57,000 turkeys destroyed on a farm in Dakota, Minnesota
- 23.05.22. At Duck Farm in Pennsylvania, 4,000 ducks were destroyed
- 29.05.22. On Saturday night, a fire destroyed a poultry building on Forsman’s Farm in Howard Lake, Minnesota.
- 31.05.22. 3,000,000 chickens killed in fire at Forsman plant in Stockholm, Minnesota
- 6/22/2022 30,000 ducks have been destroyed at Duck Farm in Pennsylvania
- 7/7/22 A fire broke out at the JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay, Wisconsin on Tuesday night.
- 22.06.2022 Tangipahoa Fire District 1 firefighters respond to fire at Purina feed mill in Arkola, Louisiana
- 22.06.09. Irrigation water was abolished in California (the first food producer in the United States), and storage water was flushed directly into the delta.
- 12.06.22 The largest pork company in the United States is closing its California plant due to high costs
- 6/13/22 The fire breaks out at a food processing plant west of the Vapaka area of Wisconsin
- 14/6/22 More than 10,000 cattle reportedly killed in Kansas heatwave (New)
Given this constant problem with our food supply, an anxious citizen created an interactive map that will allow you to click on the icon (or hover over it) and provide all the information about what happened at the site, including a link to the article. .
Read the excerpt from The Gateway Pundit:
TRENDS: The Supreme Court is ruling, destroying Miranda’s rights and jeopardizing the Fifth Amendment
I have done extensive research on what happens to food delivery. I’ve created an interactive map that will allow you to click on the icon (or hover over it) and it will give you all the information about what’s going on here, including a link to the article. (Please see attached example)
If I had any doubts about this being on purpose, it is now completely gone. It’s almost scary to see what happens, and most people have no idea. Something else happens every day to add to this list. Now things are happening so fast that it’s mind-boggling. Big Tech covers most of them or bury them so far that most people don’t see them. I have investigative skills that I have used all my career, so I know how to get around it, otherwise I would never have found what I have.
I hadn’t heard anyone look for real fires in grocery stores, so it set me on that path. When I saw how bad it was, and the patterns that were happening, it was clear what they were doing, and now I am sure they are forcing people to help in this matter, just like with elections. I understand that not all of these are on purpose, but when you see how big it is, there is no denying that something bad is happening and we will soon be knocked out from below.
I have more than 600 cases so far (I have read or watched each article to confirm this) and I have much more to try to add. Almost 400 of them are in 2022 alone.
I still have a lot to add to this list, and I’m working on it all the time. When all the news sites came out saying that this was not true, I wanted to prove that they were all wrong, so it has been my top priority for a few months now. People will starve to death if something is not done. I wonder if I can help someone by telling them (there are too many places to say it’s a coincidence) that they can try to prepare for their families, then it will be worth it.
It’s pretty scary when you see it all together.
TIME PERIOD: from 1.01.2021. until 20.06.2022
REASONS: Fire /
ACKNOWLEDGMENT: Each pin of the card has a name, location, date, reason, and a link to each article / video / news story (so they can’t explain it)
TRENDS: Most buildings have been damaged or completely destroyed by fires or explosions in the middle of the night, and there is no reason for what caused the fire.
See below for a list of colors and what each one represents. Greenhouse, chemical plant or food recalls are not yet included in this map.
- BLACK – PLANT
- BROWN – GRAIN / SILAGE
- FUSCIA – Broken – any company that produces food / gas / electricity / water and is broken
- GREEN – FARMS / ANIMALS
- PULPULA – EDIBLE OF FOOD
- RED – GROCERY STORE
- WHITE – DESTROYED / EITANIZED / PROHIBITED (any food that is destroyed and / or prohibited OR if animals are euthanized due to an illness)
Click on the link to learn more, click HERE or below: (For the best viewing experience, check it out on your desktop or laptop computer.)