Joe Biden’s Build Back Better is not working as planned… Or is it?
One of the ten largest vertically integrated chicken producers in the United States, supplying a wide range of quality poultry products, has announced the closure of one of its plants in the Campbell area of Tennessee.
According to WVLT-TV, George’s Inc .: Poultry and Prepared Foods has announced the closure of one of its food processing plants.
The reason for the closure has not been revealed yet, even the locals were surprised by the sudden decision.
TRENDS: Fuller House actress Jodhya Svina joins Antifa protesters blocking a highway in Los Angeles and police push her to the ground while she refuses to comply (VIDEO)
The mayor of Campbell, EL Mortons, told WVLT-TV that he was doing his best to keep the factory open.
“I have contacted Tennessee’s economic and community development staff to ask for help leaving the plant or promoting sales to another operator,” Morton said.
“I have also asked Governor Lee for help. My main concern is the well-being of the loyal staff who have been at the heart of the operation. We are asking them to do their utmost to keep them in the Campbell area,” Morton added.
The closure of the plant would jeopardize the livelihoods of nearly 200 of the company’s employees at a time of record inflation, and the cost of everything has risen sharply, writes the Western Journal.
The closure of George’s Inc’s plant in the Campbell area of Tennessee is another blow to the US food market.
The following is an updated list of U.S. facilities that have been destroyed, damaged, or affected by “accidental fire,” disease, or other causes.
- 11.01.21 Fire destroys 75,000-square-foot processing plant in Fayetteville
- 4/30/21 A fire broke out at the Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Monmouth, IL.
- 7/25/21 Three alarms fire at the Kellogg plant in Memphis, 170 emergency workers responded to the call.
- 7/30/21 Firefighters on Friday fought a major fire at the Tyson River Valley Ingredients plant in Hansville, Alabama.
- 23.08.21 Fire brigades were called to the Patak meat factory in Ewing Road, Austell.
- 9/13/21 A fire at the JBS beef factory in Grandland, Neb., Led to the suspension of slaughter and production lines on Sunday night.
- 10/13/21 Five-alarm fire broke out at Darigold butter factory in Caldwell, ID
- 15/11/21 A woman is in custody after a fire in a Garrard County food pantry
- 11/29/21 The fire broke out around 5:30 p.m. at the Maid-Rite Steak Company.
- 12/13/21 The West Side Food Processing Plant in San Antonio left the smoke damaged by the fire
- 22.01.07. damage to a poultry processing plant on Mount Hamilton after a fire at night
- 13.1.22. Firefighters worked 12 hours to put out the fire at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompt, Los Angeles.
- 31.01.22, Cherry Street in Winston-Salem, a fertilizer plant with 600 tonnes of ammonium nitrate caught fire
- 3.02.22. A huge fire broke out in the Meats River in Wisconsin
- 3.02.22. At least 130 cows were killed in a fire on the Persian farm in Stue
- 2/15/22 The meat company Bonanza is burning out in El Paso, Texas
- 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston
- 2/16/22 A fire broke out at the largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in the United States in Cleipul, Indiana.
- 2/18/22 An early morning fire broke out in the milk salon of Bess View Farm
- 2/22/19 Three people were injured and one was hospitalized after an ammonia spill at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont.
- 22.02.22. Shearer’s Foods factory in Hermiston caught fire after the propane boiler exploded
- 2/28/22 A stack of smoky sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- 2/28/22 A man was injured in a fire that broke out in Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery.
- 4/3/22 294,800 chickens destroyed on a farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 04.03.22. 644,000 chickens destroyed on an egg farm in Cecilia, Maryland
- 03/08/22 243,900 chickens were destroyed at an egg farm in Newcastle, Delaware
- 10.3.22. 663,400 chickens destroyed at an egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 10.3.22. 915,900 chickens destroyed at an egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 The fire at Meadow Drive 244 was discovered shortly after 5pm by farm owner Wayne Hoover.
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens were destroyed at an egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/22/16 A fire at the Walmart warehouse distribution center in Plainfield, Indiana, has caused a large stream of smoke to be seen all over Indianapolis.
- 3/16/22 The Nestle food factory was badly affected by the fire, and a new factory was destroyed in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at an egg farm in Buenavista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens were destroyed at a farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at an egg farm in Cecilia, Maryland
- 22.03.22. 172,000 turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 22.03.22. 570,000 chickens were destroyed on a farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 24.03.22 Firefighters from many cities are fighting a major fire at the McCrum Potato Processing Plant in Belfast, Maine.
- 24.03.22. 418,500 chickens destroyed on a farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed on an egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/26/22 311,000 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 3/27/22 126,300 turkeys were destroyed in South Dakota
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 hens were destroyed on an egg farm in Gutria, Iowa
- March 29, 22 A large-scale fire in the food desert near Marikopa burned 40,000 pounds of food for human consumption.
- 31.03.22. The structural fire caused significant damage to much of the most important fresh onion packaging plant in southern Texas.
- 31.03.22. 76,400 turkeys were killed in Osceola, Iowa
- 31.03.22. 5,011,700 hens were destroyed on an egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 22.04.06. 281,600 chickens destroyed at Wayne Farm, North Carolina
- 9.4.22. 76,400 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 9.4.22. 208,900 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 12/12/22 89,700 chickens were destroyed on a farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 12/12/22 1,746,900 chickens were destroyed at an egg farm in Dickson, Nebraska
- 12/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed on a Minnesota farm
- 4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway beef and pork market in Conway, New Hampshire
- 4/13/22 The plane crashes at the Gem State Processing Idaho Potato and Food Processing Plant
- 4/13/22 77,000 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/14/22 The Taylor Farms food processing plant in California burns Salinas.
- 4/14/22 99,600 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens were destroyed at an egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/22/19 The fire in Dufur, Oregon, destroyed Azure Standard, the nation’s main independent distributor of organic and healthy food.
- 4/22/19 339,000 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/22/19 58,000 chickens destroyed on a farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 hens were destroyed on a Minnesota egg farm
- 4/21/22 A small plane crashed in the General Mills factory area of Covington, Georgia
- 22.04.22. 197,000 turkeys were destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/23/22 200,000 turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 25.04.22. 1,501,200 hens were destroyed on an egg farm in Keiche, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens were destroyed on a farm in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens were destroyed at a farm in Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 5.3 million chickens killed, more than 200 workers laid off at Iowa egg factory
- 4/28/22 The Allen Harim Foods processing plant in Delaware killed nearly 2 million chickens
- 4/2822 110,700 turkeys destroy Baron Wisconsin
- 4/29/22 5 million honeybees have died after a flight of pollinating insects from California to Alaska was diverted to Georgia (new)
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens were destroyed on a farm in Weld Colorado
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens were destroyed on the Sequoia Oklahoma farm
- 3.05.22. 58,000 turkeys destroyed Baron Wisconsin
- 3.05.22. 118,900 turkeys were destroyed by Beadle S Dakota
- 03.05.22. 114,000 ducks were destroyed on the duck farm in Berks, Pennsylvania
- 3.05.22. 118,900 turkeys destroyed Lyon in Minnesota
- 07.05.22. 20,100 turkeys destroyed Baron Wisconsin
- 10.05.22. 72,300 chickens destroyed on a farm in Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 10.05.22. 61,000 ducks have been destroyed on the duck farm in Berks, Pennsylvania
- 10.05.22. 35,100 turkeys were destroyed in Muskegon, Michigan
- 13.05.22. 10,500 turkeys destroyed Baron Wisconsin
- 14.05.22. 83,400 ducks were destroyed on the duck farm in Berks, Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 At Duck Farm in Pennsylvania, 79.00 chickens were destroyed
- 5/18/22 At Duck Farm in Pennsylvania, 7,200 ducks were destroyed
- 19.05.22. a limestone train ran off the tracks in Jensen Beach FL
- 21.05.22. 57,000 turkeys destroyed on a farm in Dakota, Minnesota
- 23.05.22. At Duck Farm in Pennsylvania, 4,000 ducks were destroyed
- 29.05.22. On Saturday night, a fire destroyed a poultry building on Forsman’s Farm in Howard Lake, Minnesota.
- 31.05.22. 3,000,000 chickens killed in fire at Forsman plant in Stockholm, Minnesota
- 6/22/2022 30,000 ducks have been destroyed at Duck Farm in Pennsylvania
- 7/7/22 A fire broke out at the JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay, Wisconsin on Tuesday night.
- 22.06.2022 Tangipahoa Fire District 1 Firefighters Respond to Fire at Purina Feed Mill in Arkola, Louisiana
- 22.06.09. Irrigation water was abolished in California (the first food producer in the United States), and storage water was flushed directly into the delta.
- 12.06.22 The largest pork company in the United States is closing its California plant due to high costs
- 6/13/22 The fire breaks out at a food processing plant west of the Vapaka area of Wisconsin
- 14.06.22. More than 10,000 cattle have been killed in the recent Kansas heatwave
- 6/23/22 George’s Inc .: Poultry and ready-to-eat foods announced the closure of one of its food processing plants in the Campbell area of Tennessee.
Below is an interactive map that will allow you to click on the icon (or hover over it) and provide all the information about what’s going on here, including a link to the article.
- BLACK – PLANT
- BROWN – GRAIN / SILAGE
- FUSCIA – Broken – any company that produces food / gas / electricity / water and is broken
- GREEN – FARMS / ANIMALS
- PULPULA – EDIBLE OF FOOD
- RED – GROCERY STORE
- WHITE – DESTROYED / EITANIZED / PROHIBITED (any food that is destroyed and / or prohibited OR if animals are euthanized due to an illness)
Click on the link to learn more, click HERE or below: (For the best viewing experience, check it out on your desktop or laptop computer.)